Evaluation and Diagnosis
Your eyes require regular checkups just like any other aspect of your health. We can provide evaluation and diagnosis of many conditions and can help you improve or restore your vision. It may also be possible to keep an existing condition from becoming a larger, more permanent problem.
Our examinations include:
- Comprehensive eye exams including refraction and basic health checks for glaucoma, cataracts and macular degeneration
- Contact Lens exams and fittings (soft, daily disposable, astigmatism, dry eye, multi-focal, extended wear, and Keratoconus)
- Diabetic and hypertensive eye examinations
- Evaluation and treatment of glaucoma
- Evaluation and Co-management of refractive surgeries including LASIK, PRK, Interlase
- Evaluation and co-management of cataract surgery
- Diagnosis and treatment of dry eyes, red eyes, foreign bodies and trauma
- Evaluation and treatment for macular degeneration and many other ocular diseases and dystrophies
Treating you as Family
If you need an eye exam or evaluation, come see us today. We have diagnosed, fitted and treated thousands of people young and old in our communities, helping them see their world better. If you would like to schedule your exam or update your existing prescription, please contact Snyder Optometry today at (626)282-8493.